A fully updated Code of Conduct was published in 2007 which addresses Draka’s core values of respect, integrity, accountability and discipline. As well as delineating Draka’s personality as an organisation, the Code sets out in detail the high standards Draka demands of all its staff and the principles of ethical conduct with which they are required to comply at all times. The following core values were communicated to all stakeholders and implemented by Draka in 2008.
- For the Individual, regardless of their national origin, race, gender, or disability
- For our Customers, Suppliers, and Co-workers
- For the Environment
- For the Communities in which we operate
- In all our relationships which are built and sustained by trust
- In our adherence to the law
- Demonstrated through our Ethical Conduct in everything we do
- To do the "right thing"
- To take action consistent with our responsibilities
- To our Shareholders, Customers, and Co-workers
- To service our customers at the highest level possible
- For our personal growth and contribution to our success
- For our Results
- Discipline in executing our business plans, processes, and procedures
- In creating and identifying best practices in industry and implementing them